Latest News & Events
It’s MHSA’s 25th Anniversary! We will be celebrating 25 years of health and safety in Alberta.
We want YOU to celebrate with us at one of our three locations at the end of September!
- Edmonton: September 26th, 11:00am-2:00pm Northern AB Registration
- Red Deer: September 27th , 11:00am-2:00pm Central Registration
- Rocky View: September 28th, 11:00am-2:00pm Southern AB Registration
Please RSVP prior to September 15th.
Congratulations to Jessica Siebold for achieving her MSO designation!
August 24th is WCB’s annual Take a Walk day. To help promote the Back Active campaign, MHSA is encouraging you to get up, get active, and win!
What can you win? A bluetooth speaker can be yours by participating in Take a Walk day. What do you have to do?
MHSA is thrilled to be celebrating its 25th Anniversary!*
We are offering all members in good standing 25% off courses. Take advantage of this special promotion by registering for courses today.
This is a limited time promotion for courses from June 15th- September 15th.
The MHSA is very pleased to provide a fun networking opportunity for our members and Associates from the OH&S community while raising money for a great cause. This year MHSA has chosen to support STARS Air Ambulance. STARS offers time, hope and life-saving transport to critically ill and injured patients throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
We would like to invite you to join us in our support by becoming a sponsor.
Why should your company sponsor this event?
- Put your business in the spotlight! Prominently display your products and marketing materials.
- Get your business noticed through the publicity of the event.
- Be recognized as a key supporter of an admirable cause.