Duration: 2 days
Time: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
PPE Required: N/A
This 16 hour course provides participants the knowledge, skills and documentation they need to develop and implement a comprehensive Health and Safety Management System and is one of the courses required to achieve a Certificate of Recognition (COR) through the Partners in Injury Reduction (PIR) program.
This course is targeted towards your designated company Safety Representatives, but is also highly beneficial to senior managers and safety committee members in understanding the essential elements and day to day functions of a health & safety program.
- Alberta OH&S Act, Regulation and Code
- Company Safety Policy & Responsibilities
- Hazard Assessment & Analysis
- Engineered Hazard Controls
- Administrative Hazard Controls
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Company Safety Rules
- Maintenance Program
- H&S Committee & Safety Representatives
- Training & Safety Meetings
- Workplace Safety Inspections
- Incident Investigation
- Emergency Preparedness
- First Aid Requirements
- Records and Statistics
- Safe Driving Program
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand the essential elements and functions of a workplace Health and Safety Management Program.
- Be able to develop and implement a safety program that meets your company’s specific needs.
CRSP Points: BCRSP has previously awarded CM points for this event. The current contains 16 technical hours and may be eligible for BCRSP CM points. See BCRSP web site at www.bcrsp.ca for CM point criteria.
- Members: $175.00
- Assoc. Members: $200.00
- Non Members: $300.00
*Prices do not include GST